Whatever the occasion, HeloTurtle offer the very highest standards for both quality and service.
In choosing to order your flowers from HelloTurtle, you can be totally confident that your chosen item will be individually created by one of our highly experienced and creative florists, and that your gift will be hand-delivered to your chosen recipient.
All of the orders we receive are passed to our member florists to fulfil. Unlike others we do not mass produce our flowers on a production line, or deliver our flowers by courier or post. Our florists work to the highest professional standards, using only the finest and freshest materials available.
Because we make all our floral gifts to order we can offer same day delivery on all orders provided that we receive your order before 2pm. You can also specify a future delivery date if you wish.
Gifts - Postage and deliveryAll gifts are sent via City Link
All our products are sent by courier. Costs are calculated based upon delivery location and item size, so the postage cost will increase depending on the distance city link have to travel. If you wish to check the postage costs on a particular order then place the order in the shopping basket with the correct quantity and address and the site will then calculate the charge.
Below is a table showing the delivery cost depending on location, for a breakdown of the different zones click the images below.
Orders placed Monday to Friday before 2pm can be tracked online after 5pm the next working day.
All Gifts are sent by City Link which aims to deliver next day.
City Link advise us that although 95% of orders will arrive the next day the other 5% can take up to 4 working days.
All deliveries for Gifts will be made by City Link.
Deliveries (Mon – Fri) will be made between 9am – 5pm.
Currently, we do not offer a timed delivery service or Sunday delivery.
Gifts can only be delivered to addresses in mainland UK.
Allow 3 - 4 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
We do not deliver on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.
City Link (Monday – Friday) For delivery cost please see table below.
There is no extra cost for up to 2 bottles if all are despatched on the same day to the same address.
If customers include details of a safe place which will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The Courier will complete and leave a “Sorry We Missed You" card, detailing where the goods have been left.
If the recipient is not home and the item is too big for the letterbox, City Link will leave an easy to understand ‘Sorry We Missed You’ card which is posted through the letterbox, to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. They then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves.
Please do not include requests for a specific delivery time. We do not offer this service, and cannot guarantee to fulfill your request.
Packages can only be delivered to offices where it can be signed for.